Every industry has its own special requirements in terms of substrates. For client in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics and food industries, we print mono and multilayer foils for speciality packaging such as sleeves and side-sealed bags, stand-up pouches, blister packs, lidding foil and much more.
We finish foils for a wide range of applications - suitable for food packaging, with high visual appeal, for sealing, peeling, sterilizing, barrier films or high chemical stability.
Our multilayer substrates include:
- Paper/alu/PE and paper/alu/surlyn composites
- Paper/PE composites
- Paper/PVDC and OPP/PVDC composites
- PET/alu/PE composites (also for magazine bags)
- PET/PE, OPP/OPP composites
- Foils with hot-seal varnish (PE, PP, PET, PVC)
- Peel-off foils
- Composites with EVOH, SIOX, acrylic, PVC, PVDC barrier layers, etc.
Our monolayer substrates include:
- Monofoils such as LDPE, HDPE, OPP, PET, PVC, CastPP
- Transparent, white/opaque, metallized or foil combinations
- Aluminium foil
Through decades of experience and partnership with our suppliers, we are certain to find the right packaging solution for your specific demand profile, and can decide together with you which substrate is the best fit for your product.